What size am I?
Zippy Skirts have been designed to achieve 2 fits: For a Regular classic fit - Follow the measurements in BLACK text below. The regular fit will brush your curves creating a classic straight skirt silhouette (not too tight). For a sexier tighter fit - Follow the measurements in GREEN text below. Your skirt will fit a little tighter and a little shorter; sitting firm and following your curves.
Skirt waistband can be pulled down to sit on hips for a longer skirt look when required (ie. when you're on a plane, train or bus to increase leg cover). Zip-on panel accessories are 1 size fits all skirts. All measurements below are in cm.
What size is best for you?
Step 1 - Take your body measurements following our measuring guide above
Step 2 - Decide on preferred fit for your Versatile Zippy Skirt -> Regular or Sexy
- Most ladies will fit two sizes; a regular fit and a sexy tighter fit (1 size down)
- Each skirt size fits a range of body measurements because skirt fabric stretches up to 20% more than garment measures
- Refer to the 'Regular Fit v’s Sexy Fit' page for detailed explanation of the two fits
- Refer to out 'Skirt sizing examples' page for examples of three ladies body measurements and the fit and size they prefer
Step 3 - Select your desired size
- Find your skirt size as regular fit
- If you want your skirt to fit a little tighter and sexier go down one size; it's that easy!
Zippy Skirts has been designed to fit a wide range of body shapes and sizes:
- Skirt fabric is a two way stretch that comfortably stretches to fit most shapes and sizes. Fabric thickness provides the stability to wrap around your body while hiding bumps. Fabric stretchiness provides the comfort and versatility to be worn in multiple ways
- Versatile waistband design stretches around your body for improved comfort and can be worn two ways 1) folded down 2) worn up (as a high waisted skirt or extended boob tube as top)
- Everyone has loved the way the waistband holds them in firm; incredibly flattering while creating elegant smooth lines